• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tritania v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello mcsg,
I am Ian and together with my friends i started making a map, you know the drill.

Disrciption:
Its a medival based map with one big city and a smaller one, mountains, a forest and more.

Backstory:
If the people in the city or the nearby town commit a crime and get caught they have to go to prison, however the prison can only hold 23 people at once. So once in a while when the prison is full at another criminal gets arrested. The 24 criminals have to do a survival based game. Throughout the nearby area, the people of the city and the town will hide chests with loot. They will get out of the area and then can start placing bets on the winner and sponser the people they want to win. The criminals then do a massive free for all and the last man stinding will get his freedom.

Stats:
Its around the size of Sg4/breeze R=115
We did not add any chests yet.

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/yujI0#4

Download:
Not finished.

Members:
People that have worked on v.2:
Ianianmense Leader
Tovrik Co-leader
SebaasxP Builder
w0wMonkey Redstoner

People that have worked on Tritania v.1:
William_FTW
Celinevanelden
Foogob

Note:
If i missed you just pm ;)

Seems like ive posted 2 of them. I am sorry this one can be removed.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci