• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triple Teams who target :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just playing a normal game of MCSG EU when suddenly I come across a triple team. They all had full iron diamond sword's and targeted me for 15 mins straight. Eventually they killed me as I wasn't stacked but it didn't annoy me to bad. But the thing that aggravated me the most was when they killed me they all said GG! several times. These are the type of people who ruin the MCSG community!
I don't know if this happens to other people often, but it has happened to me a few times in the past 2 weeks which I find really bad!

Reaction score
They are not really harassing you, so it's not a kickable/bannable reason. Sometimes it can be frustrating, but it's just stupid to get angry just for a MCSG match. Just continue on, type /hub and go on another server.

N

Nafeynafe

Yeah, things like that have happened to me a lot. There's a group of 3 friends that all have 500 wins or more, and whenever one of them is in a lobby, the 2 others are almost always there. Anyways, the first time I saw them on Turbulence. I was charging at one guy, I notice 2 people are running up behind him and when they run past him, I realize it's a 3 team. They chased me down for at least 5-10 minutes, and then I get to a spot on the map where I always lag, so now I'm getting 5 fps. Being chased by a team of 3 targeters. I finally die, and within 2 seconds all of them said "so bad" or "so bad lmao" Yeah it sucks, but the good part is that they got rekt on a PrivateFearless Top 10. yey.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

Teams, though annoying, are a part of the game, and currently aren't against the rules, so there's nothing we are able to do to halt the amount of teams on the servers :)

Regarding them saying "GG"- that too is something most people frown upon and unfortunately can cause some issues. There are currently no rules regarding this either, however.

I'm sorry to hear that your experience on the network in this game wasn't such a good one, and it will hopefully be better in the future :)

If any players harass you beyond "GG", or break any of the MCGamer rules, you can report them here! :)

Since this thread doesn't leave too much room for discussion; Thread Locked.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci