• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trilexium - Resignation Letter

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm out for a while, bye.
… Oh, you want me to elaborate?

I’m resigning after a long 11 months and a few days as staff member here. I feel there’s no reason for me to be moderator on a server which I severely lack motivation to even get on, let alone perform moderation duties. The lack of motivation stems from just not liking how the community is now. It’s changed since I first joined and became staff, and I have to say say, I'm not a huge fan.

I’ll be posting a thread soon entitled “Where did the magic go?” that will clarify this more. I’m not posting it here because I feel the point itself has its own relevance aside from my resignation.

I’m not quitting Minecraft. All this means is that, due to being relieved of staff duty, I won’t be a part of the community anymore. Might check the forums every now and then to see what’s going on. In the future, if I feel like it, I might try to become staff again, and take it more seriously than I did in my last few months here.

2 quick honourable mentions: iVelocityGaming and OhFancy- You guys have been with me since I joined this community, and you've been with me in the whole time I've been staff. Love you both.

- AnomalousDyna, Headtwitching, Trilexium, whatever you want to call me

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
R.I.P

It's been a great time having you here as a moderator, hopefully you do come back in the future, but if not, good luck :)

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't know you very well but sad to see you go !
Good luck with future endeavors.

:) See you around

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But.. but.. derpy bulbasaur buddy.. :c

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Rip Headtwitching. Another one bites the dust. Good luck and I hope to see you soon.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Farewell, I did not know you to well but I hope you have a great future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci