• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tricking people into thinking you're stronger then you really are

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
A lot of times when playing you find yourself with leather armor looking kind of helpless it helps if you can find yellow flowers because you can die your armor to give the impression of gold from a distance to prevent stronger people from attacking you.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Interesting idea but it really only works with the chestplate. Apart from that, you can tell if it leather from a reasonable distance. Not saying your idea is bad, just saying that you shouldn't rely on it. Plus, one should not waste their time hunting for flowers.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
No acting stronger gives you a disadvantage as the person would be using fNS or higher level strategies against while acting weak makes people over confident.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
when Im low on health and have great gear and some guy tries to sneak up on me I just run at em. It scares them and they run away cos they think you haven't lost much health in the fight you were just in, saved me so many times! scared a team of 2 when I was on one heart...

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Interesting idea but it really only works with the chestplate. Apart from that, you can tell if it leather from a reasonable distance. Not saying your idea is bad, just saying that you shouldn't rely on it. Plus, one should not waste their time hunting for flowers.
Lies

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
But red chestplates are smexy!

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
The goal isn't to hunt for flowers its just a helpful little thing that dosn't take to long especially on maps with a lot of flowers. ( Most Maps) Or if you just want to look stylish

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I like getting flowers throwing them on tributes! Then killing them (#OffTopic)

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They don't put bones (which you can use to make white dye) in the chests in SG anymore. :(

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Another thing to do is run away from them even if you have better stuff, to let them think that you are at low hearts and then turn around and kill them xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci