• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Treasure Hunt - Bovine Edition! [Forumers Treasure Hunt]

Too lazy to do it?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
5 and 10 seem to be the hardest for people.
Who or what is Demi-Gordon, or what does it refer to? Hmm... I wonder... (jk i have the answer key ;)) And what rival? ;o
Happy Birthday?! And no, you don't actually have to go through the entire list of people who had their birthday yesterday. This does not refer to one specific birthday.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Who or what is Demi-Gordon, or what does it refer to? Hmm... I wonder... (jk i have the answer key ;)) And what rival? ;o
Happy Birthday?! And no, you don't actually have to go through the entire list of people who had their birthday yesterday. This does not refer to one specific birthday.
I don't like 5 it hurts my head ;-;

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I guess 5 will be harder for those newer to the community, maybe give them a hint :p

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Alrighty then. Demi-Gordon's Posting Rival.
Does that help? xD I'll post it on the OP as well.
After 3 hints, I truly declare myself to be master dumbass *achievement get: master dumbass* YEAH!
Edit: 4*

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci