• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tralvia WIP

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Guys im making an underwater futuristic themed map called Tralvia with a double dome the inside dome is the corn which will have 12 chests in and 24 staring platforms! the doors leaving the start are still in progress. i am planning on having about 100 chests overall and the outer dome is a 200 radius from the spawn waypoint you can see in the pictures :) i am always prepared to take feedback and suggestions if anyone has any and i will put them in place if i can. map will be done in about 2 weeks but if anyone wants the download to look around and if this is picked for the server then "cheat" and look for the chests and the traps :p then as i said ill give the download, so leave all feedback and suggestions in the comments pls :)
2013-08-04_22.11.40.png

2013-08-04_22.14.23.png
2013-08-04_22.11.51.png

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
First and foremost, the pedestals are supposed to be arranged in a circle, and there are supposed to be EIGHT chests at the cornucopia, not twelve. The only exceptions being two of the PMC maps.
Secondly, many people are working on maps with a similar Atlantis-y theme to yours, and yours isn't the best of them. But, since you haven't done much, I'll hold back any more criticism.

jammyboy1998

Tribute
Reaction score
the corn pedastals are in a circle its just the detail ive put in makes it look blocky and out of shape and by 12 chests at corn i mean around the place 8 chests at centre and 4 chests near the back possible after a short parkour. and i know mine wont be the best in a lot of ways but i play sg more then anything else ive even owned an sg server so im planning on making this a map in what ppl want, not one that holds out till deathmatch
one where u can see people but cant reach them so bow battles, and the buildings and the land will be carefully thought out so there will be less runners in pvp due to the facts they wont be able to run and thats what im aiming for :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci