• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 PvPers (People I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetCrossedHD

Platinum
Reaction score
1. ImpactiingQG - Reason- Ive known him for a long time, and I know he's a great player (Even though he doesn't remember me) I've seen him play for a long time and how much he has developed is amazing

2. JustHyper - Reason- He has been a clan leader of mine, and also a great friend, I know for a fact that he is a great Pvper and he also has the ability to lead a clan while still playing at his best

3. Teaches - Reason- I know he is for sure to not remember me but he was once a clan leader of mine #Authority was the name, He was a very great player with a very great attitude, He is definately better from then, and I give him props for that because he was always a great player anyways

4. AllenIverson - Reason- He is a great player with a great attitude, although I rarely see him on minecraft anymore, He is still a great player, and also a great staff member, As I know from RevolutionPVP

5. ImmKelz - Reason- Immkelz is a good friend of mine and he recently did a PVP montage and I honestly saw the true Huahwi that he is in the video, you could tell how much he tried, and you could tell he was at his best PVP skill

(HONERABLE MENTIONS)

1. InReverse
2. Pryzym_
3. Jetsify
4. Freezy
5. smashmaster
6. iBeaturscore
7. ZachFTW
8. ShaiPR7
9. TheIronMinecart (No forum acc)
10. PracticeCactus (no forum acc)

Last edited:

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
1. ImpactiingQG - Reason- Ive known him for a long time, and I know he's a great player (Even though he doesn't remember me) I've seen him play for a long time and how much he has developed is amazing

2. JustHyper - Reason- He has been a clan leader of mine, and also a great friend, I know for a fact that he is a great Pvper and he also has the ability to lead a clan while still playing at his best

3. Teaches - Reason- I know he is for sure to not remember me but he was once a clan leader of mine #Authority was the name, He was a very great player with a very great attitude, He is definately better from then, and I give him props for that because he was always a great player anyways

4. AllenIverson - Reason- He is a great player with a great attitude, although I rarely see him on minecraft anymore, He is still a great player, and also a great staff member, As I know from RevolutionPVP

5. ImmKelz - Reason- Immkelz is a good friend of mine and he recently did a PVP montage and I honestly saw the true Huahwi that he is in the video, you could tell how much he tried, and you could tell he was at his best PVP skill

(HONERABLE MENTIONS)

1. InReverse
2. Pryzym_
3. Jetsify
4. Freezy
5. smashmaster
6. iBeaturscore
7. ZachFTW
8. ShaiPR7
I've only heard of one of these players.. And he's only an honourable mention ;_;

TroubleeOG

Diamond
Reaction score

(HONERABLE MENTIONS)

1. InReverse
2. Pryzym_
3. Jetsify
4. Freezy
5. smashmaster
6. iBeaturscore
7. ZachFTW
8. ShaiPR7
it's kewl im not here even tho i rekt shai inreverse and impacting gg wp