• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Mcsg Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I understand theres like 50+ threads about this, but I was bored and wanted to see who is the top players for some now.So here is my list:

Mcsg Players:
1.) Gravey4rd, I chose him because he wins like every single game he plays, its insane.

2.) Soulv2, This guy is a beast,not so much now, but he is one of the smartest and best pvpers around.I had some good fights with this guy back in the day.He also taught me how to use FnS.Well I learned from him.

3.) Epic_Frog_Song, I put myself here just because I think I can be a hard person to out smart or trick, plus my ability to light anyone on fire with FnS gives me a edge in the ending battle.

4.) Snoopyk9, snoopy has yet to gain his PvP skills back.But he is still a amazing stratigiest.Not only that, you cannot bring this guy down in a 1v1.Snoopy is underrated at points, but I still think he deserves this list.

5.) G33ke, this guy is a beast.With out him I don't think the fishing rod tactic would be the same.He basically brought that to mcsg and he was a pain to fight, I never had the glory of defeating him :p Not yet anyway.

So whos your top 5?

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. JOEYGRACEFFA
2. BAJANCANADIAN
3. HACKSOURCE
4. SPICYREDWATER
5. LEAFYGREENTEA

i wach all of dese giys on utube and dey r all amazin
O mer gerd, hacksource he lik da best Mayne ever #BaccasFoLyfe, I tru man of da bac

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dis is all rong dood da best player are hacksourse dood, you rong dood, it be Benja and bac dood, hacksourse and his axe be un stoppable dood. Dood bacca are da best dood

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I actually like these threads, people change their mind.

1. Elgoldo - He is pretty much insane at everything, has the best win/loss ratio recently winning 90% of his games.
2. NoahSailer - Same as above, little worse than Goldo with a bow, but still really good and amazing sword skills.
3. gcb99 - This guy is cray, one of the best players I have ever seen. Great at taking down teams. Best strategist out there.
4. Fax - Insanely fast clicker, decent with a bow. One of the best strafers I have seen.
5. Charlesyummyegg - When I have fought this guy I feel like I can barely touch him.

Hanfi12 would be there if he wasn't banned - So good with strategies and such a nice guy <3 Great former clan leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci