• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 100 Australians ( PVP wise on wins)

Do u guys like this thread and my idea?

• No u suck u noob

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Yes this is Fantastic

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Why are there bad players on top of me, yuck

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

GoudAlmighty

Platinum
Reaction score
This list kinda looks like 100 random au players, there is absolutely no order to it whatsoever.

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Majority of these people on this list are really bad but this is not based on skill, it's based on the wins so don't ask to keep moving up. You will have to change a lot of them considering the stat reset update came out.

GoudAlmighty

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually ur just jealous ur not high
Being on an unorganized list of players that appears to not be based on anything isn't something to be jealous of. I'm just kinda confused why the title says (PVP wise based on wins) when it isn't in order of the number of wins players have. I'd suggest actually looking at peoples statistics and ordering them based on wins if that's what you were going for. If you are meaning to have a list ordered on what you think peoples skill levels are then by all means order them how you wish.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Being on an unorganized list of players that appears to not be based on anything isn't something to be jealous of. I'm just kinda confused why the title says (PVP wise based on wins) when it isn't in order of the number of wins players have. I'd suggest actually looking at peoples statistics and ordering them based on wins if that's what you were going for. If you are meaning to have a list ordered on what you think peoples skill levels are then by all means order them how you wish.
If you want to be so critical towards his list then you should find the time to think up 100 people's names and structure them using hundreds of hours of fuzzy opinions of people's performance. I thank cbrown for taking the time and don't expect anything more.

GoudAlmighty

Platinum
Reaction score
If you want to be so critical towards his list then you should find the time to think up 100 people's names and structure them using hundreds of hours of fuzzy opinions of people's performance. I thank cbrown for taking the time and don't expect anything more.
I'm not sure how well you read or understood what I wrote. I was actually trying to provide what is known as constructive criticism as shown below. Thank you for reminding me why I hardly use the forums though, people always seem to take things the wrong way :(

I'd suggest actually looking at peoples statistics and ordering them based on wins if that's what you were going for. If you are meaning to have a list ordered on what you think peoples skill levels are then by all means order them how you wish.

ILikeRain

Survivor
Reaction score
What is this disgusting thread. I am sorry for the hate but you have extraxed/axtraxed (same person I think) 5 times on there. You have no idea how inaccurate this is and people just say on this thread "why arent i there" or something and you just put them up there when some are terrible. Now, I am not saying this because I want to be on this list, I don't think I would be in the top 200 but there are people on here who really would rank no where near top 100.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci