• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too many hackers/spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Just keep reporting! At the moment that's all we can do.

DavidK

Spectator
Reaction score
How do you report someone? This has not been shown to me... Maybe you should have messages that show up every 10-15 min saying "See someone cheating or spamming? Use the report feature on our website!" I don't actully know how to report so you will have to be specific.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
First of all, you head over to the Report Abuse forum.

You then have to create a thread stating the players name, the reason and the evidence. ALL THREE OF THESE ASPECTS ARE NEEDED.

For the evidence, you need video footage. If it's something like spam or cyber bullying, a screen shot is sufficient.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
I understand that MCSG is new and doesn't have a ton of staff, but seriously.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Is this the 100th thread about this very topic? If you are going to post something about mods/hackers/spammers, just post it in the same topic (if its still open). You may even find answers to your question.

We are currently trying out a NoCheat + (plus) which is far more better than Anti-Cheat. This will most likely be replacing Anti-Cheat, but for now please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE stop complaining, we are fully aware of the matter.
We know that there are hackers/spammers on almost all 56 servers, but it is almost impossible to have a mod on all these servers 24/7, we also have lives outside the internet.

Just keep reporting, this also reduces the amounts of hackers/spammers (that's when there is enough evidence).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci