• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too many hackers on Quarter Quell

Do you play Quarter Quell?

• Total voters
J

Jlioner

Hello Quarter Quell players,
did u also realized that there are so many hackers at this gamemode? Like 1 out of 5 games I meet a hacker.
The most of them are Waterwalking - so easy to get ( I, myself already reported about 20 ) but I can't record them because my fps suck :/
And I have met 1 single Mod playing QQ yet - and believe me I played a lot of games :(
(I think it was TheBluemeerkat - u r awesome mate)
I guess the point is, that the staff team don't really knows about the problem at Quarter Quell. So I decided to make this thread... maybe it will help a bit...

So my appeal to all Mods: Pls check out the Quarter Quell servers! Maybe you come in love with this gamemode (such as me) and I promis you, we really need more mods there!

All of you, who get the same impression - pls like this thread and comment if you want - to show the staff team the importance of this serious problem.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah out of all the gametypes I've played on this network, QQ has to be the one where I've encountered the most hackers. Fortunately most of them are the dumb kind that are just asking to be banned. If only my craptop could handle recording on the QQ map (I'll probably catch more when I'm back on my desktop this Fall).

Come to think of it, I haven't seen very many mods on any of the gamemodes besides normal SG. But this is the mode that's horribly overrun with hackers.

Last edited:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
The staff is aware of this issue, and we try our best to moderate QQ as much as possible. If you can't record, please contact a moderator by either TeamSpeak 3 or through the forums, and we will assist you with the issue.

J

Jlioner

The staff is aware of this issue, and we try our best to moderate QQ as much as possible. If you can't record, please contact a moderator by either TeamSpeak 3 or through the forums, and we will assist you with the issue.
I always try to get mods but sometimes its hard to catch them on the forums ;D
Anyway thanks for the attention to this thread! :)

Like 1 out of 5 games I meet a hacker.
btw its even getting worse :eek:

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, record hackers and report it in the forum... The moderators cant stay in all servers......

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I have noticed this too, I hope operation clean sweep comes through here soon, but for now, all we can do is record and report them.

rululi487

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree, there are too many hackers, there should be more Moderators looking around these servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci