• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To those of you quitting Minecraft....

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Hello, MCGamer Community!
I have gathered you here today to discuss something that has been slightly bothering me, mainly pertaining to those of you that have left Minecraft forever.

I have seen a lot of people recently say they were quitting Minecraft, and then they would download a Cheating Client and get banned on every server they'd ever played on. Now, to those of you quitting Minecraft, as sad as it is to see you go, we don't want you to get banned and basically ruin your mineraft account. I have an idea....

Give your unused Minecraft account to a Brother/Friend/Relative who doesn't own the game rather than getting banned because your leaving. This would make it easier for people without the game to play it, and your account would still have a good reputation.

This isn't really a complaint, just an idea I've had for a while now that I wanted to share with the community. I hope you all have a lovely day!

Best wishes,
DarkSoulMC

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I don't thing giving an account to an friend, relatives etc is a good idea. Such as, they could get it banned...
I would recommend just keeping it for memories. One day you will get bored, and then you might jump on it. My friends have had experiences with giving accounts to friends, didn't go too well.
This is just my opinion.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Well, I don't thing giving an account to an friend, relatives etc is a good idea. Such as, they could get it banned...
I would recommend just keeping it for memories. One day you will get bored, and then you might jump on it. My friends have had experiences with giving accounts to friends, didn't go too well.
This is just my opinion.
I understand where you're coming from, but for the people who genuinely don't want their account and would rather have it banned than keep it, I think this is an okay idea. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci