• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To those complaining about this community...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Did you not see this?
Oh lol I didn't, it didn't load on my phone.
However, I think his point was that, posting a quote by a known individual is easy, but to fulfill the message is another task.
For example the point or cause of this thread, was telling people to stop talking about how bad the community was, instead of trying to fix it; to get this message across, you did not write some sort of an explanatory rant, about what you could do to help, or why it's wrong to say things, without trying to fix it first. All you did was copy and paste an image of a famous quote; to me that seems kind of hypocritical.
You are saying to make change in the community instead of complaining, and instead of explaining, you posted a quote. That's my way of seeing it.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Oh lol I didn't, it didn't load on my phone.
However, I think his point was that, posting a quote by a known individual is easy, but to fulfill the message is another task.
For example the point or cause of this thread, was telling people to stop talking about how bad the community was, instead of trying to fix it; to get this message across, you did not write some sort of an explanatory rant, about what you could do to help, or why it's wrong to say things, without trying to fix it first. All you did was copy and paste an image of a famous quote; to me that seems kind of hypocritical.
You are saying to make change in the community instead of complaining, and instead of explaining, you posted a quote. That's my way of seeing it.
There isn't much to be said. If you want change in this community, be the change. That's it, really.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Besides, whenever someone critizied about the community it was locked and deleted (most likely moved in to the staff section). It is practically impossible to change the thoughts of the staff. Even staff members tried it, but could not succeed. Only sometimes will it work.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
The forum community is much nicer than the ingame community (at least AU). The funny thing about the AU community is that it knows that it's terrible and it does nothing about it. I cry for us.

Edit - Not US, the region, as in us, AU, just to clear any confusion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci