• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Staff: Special Rank Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear staff,

I'm mcsgbro and I created this account because I play on this server pretty much all the time. I did not create it thinking this, but my friends suggested it. My friends said, "They should give you some kind of rank just for having that name. You should apply for one on the forums." So here it is, I was wondering if i could have a special rank (even if it doesn't have any perks).

Sincerely,
mcsgbro

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
That's a pretty awesome name, but there's no way they'd give you a special rank just for having it. Special ranks that aren't donor are extremely difficult to obtain, and really, the only one that exists currently is VIP, which requires a significant amount of YouTube subscribers or another reason to be considered a very important person by the Sr. Staff. Sorry. ;-;

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
th
That's a pretty awesome name, but there's no way they'd give you a special rank just for having it. Special ranks that aren't donor are extremely difficult to obtain, and really, the only one that exists currently is VIP, which requires a significant amount of YouTube subscribers or another reason to be considered a very important person by the Sr. Staff. Sorry. ;-;
ok, thanks for taking the time to read :)

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
AS Captain_Dak already said, this is pretty awesome, but won't happen.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci