• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Everyone

J

District 13
Reaction score
To Everyone:
To all the gays, straights, bi-sexuals, lesbians, etc. if you're scared of coming out, as you have just seen, there have been so many people coming out lately that it honestly made me cry because of the fact that I would never admit something like this. It takes a lot of courage and bravery to accept this to some, but these people have done so. They have accepted themselves for who they are, who they like, what they do, etc. I would just like to take some time so that we can all see how brave these people are. In today's society, while it was certainly better in the past, there are still many countries punishing for being gay, bi-sexual, etc. However, they were still able to open up to many people of their sexuality which honestly, is one of the bravest thing a human could do.

This community is one of the best in my opinion, sure there may be people constantly arguing about trivial stuff, but when it really comes down to it, this community supports us no matter who we are.

Maybe this is just because we're on the Internet and so we don't need to be too worried, maybe that just because they're typing it is made it a lot easier for them? That doesn't matter, what they did was one of the bravest things I witnessed and the fact that it's on the Internet, makes it even more dangerous in my opinion. Regardless, these people opened up to the community and so this is the real point of this thread. If you ever feel weird about your sexuality or anything at all, this community is here, this community is here to accept you regardless of your actions. This community is basically my second family, without it, there are so many people I've met and became amazing friends with. So to keep it from going any longer because I have a lot to say, this 'family' is one of the best out there, we're all accepting of one another so don't be afraid of change.

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change" - Jim Rohn

"Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable" - Denis Waitley

If you read this thread, thank you so much of your time for this. I've said it over and over but this community is truly an amazing place to be, some don't realize how lucky they are for this. If you're ever scared of a change, always come find and talk to me or any other staff member, we're here to help, but that doesn't only apply to in-game issues, we help you with any problems you have to offer us because we're a family :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Wow Jeffrey, way to mimic what I said in off topic XD jk.

Life is hard enough and when you're gay, even worse, and if you're transgender or a transvestite it gets even harder. Life is precious, and people shouldn't be so mean to them for being alive, and being who they Are. I am one of the most pro-gay rights and anti-bullying pro-equality whatever it's called person on the forums. And what's best is, when people disrespect anyone because of being who they are, I am not afraid to bite and maybe get In a fight or three. But anyways, if anyone has troubles with who they are, not just being gay, with anything, come find me or anyone to help you. I work excellently with people who need help coming out, so please don't hesitate to find me, and for all of you who have other complications, don't hesitate to seek help from anyone. We love you all, this is def my second family, and we have to keep each other happy and healthy (not just physically) love you all!

Reactions: J

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm glad (most of) our forum community is accepting and kind to those who have come out. I can't imagine how hadd it may be to have to hide part of yourself for so long, and it must feel pretty damn good to get that off your chest.

To those who still may be hiding their sexuality, don't be afraid!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci