• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To everyone who has read the books: Who was your favourite character?

jayquaza

Spectator
Reaction score
My favourite character was Finnick Odair, he was hilarious and awesome! :p
Personally I disliked Katniss by the last book. She got Finnick killed for no reason, the stupid turd! :(

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol Katniss is a stupid turd, my favourite character was Prims goat, i felt she added a real sense of emotion to the books. I think she should even win a Oscar for best lead

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
I would have to say my favourite was either Finnick or Thresh purely because thresh was a power house and although he didnt have many appearances the appearances he had he was epic and also finnick was just good :p

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I liked Katniss (kinda) cause she just killed that chick for no reason at the end of the last book.

Z

ZombieTracker

It is all about Finnick, he and I are similar., mental problems and all lol ;) Katniss character, as it is written, is too weak for me to give my attention to. Petta and Gale and both huge dickensians. Haymich was ok, and I would consider him maybe my second favorite, but his change from the first two books to the third is unrealistic and his character was changed to much to sit well with me.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
It is all about Finnick, he and I are similar., mental problems and all lol ;) Katniss character, as it is written, is too weak for me to give my attention to. Petta and Gale and both huge dickensians. Haymich was ok, and I would consider him maybe my second favorite, but his change from the first two books to the third is unrealistic and his character was changed to much to sit well with me.
Seriously? Pretending to be ZombieTracker? You do know that this just makes you look stupid, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci