• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To everyone posting about lag--

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I think almost everyone is experiencing it, so for duck's sake (see what I did there?) stop posting about it. I'm not 100% positive, but it might have something to do with the new updates coming out. If not, it might just be the host, or even a DDoS. There is absolutely no point in making numerous threads about the lag and saying "I IZ GOIN TO TEH HIVE. NO LAG IZ THERE." Just don't. Have some patience. It will be fixed.
._.
STAHP!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I IZ
GOIN TO TEH HIVE. NO LAG IZ THERE.

Nope :)

Now seriously, its sad to see people leaving. But I think the main reason is not only lag. Its true servers lag a little but not all. It depends on where you live...

The main problem is MCSGv2, because for my opinions, it was not tested enough and there is still a lot of glitches...

I think the problem is also in staff a little. I dont see the problem in them, but as I heard, a lot of people does. Why? Idk.

Also a lot of people hates hackers and baccas, but with new version of plugin there is less less hackers. + to MCSGv2 and Devs. :)

So, what I want to say is, people need to give the time to the current version of plugin, so all the bugs can be resolved. And there was a testing of new version of the plugin and it is awesome ;)

In short: before you leave, give some time to mcsg.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
GUIZ LEz GO 2 HIv3

DEY HAZ PISTUNS

Anyway, I ducking luv you. <3

See... See that?

I am a genius!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
TL;DR- STAHP! xD
I ducking love you guys. This is officially my new term xD

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
What glitches/bugs are still to be fixed? (Other than the ones Chad posted on the hone page a few days ago) other than lag and chest tiers/positions.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, those threads are a little irritating now. They are so passé and mainstream.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci