• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To All The V2 Bashing Threads...

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
It's quite a shame to see bashing threads on here, as normally I see the forums as a retreat from the in-game player base and see more mature and meaningful posts than 'bring bak v1!!', such as pro and con threads with considered discussions which take into account that it will take time to get everything back to working order.

All I can say is if you want to see the bugs and issues removed quicker, take the initiative and post an issue report here.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
To be completely honest this was expected. A lot of people really don't like change. Am I correct Col_StaR ?

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
So I felt like expressing my opinion on the hole v2 talk since I felt like an outcast xD

Seriously though, here are some of the things I don't like about V2...
  • Spam
  • Threads bashing the update
  • People complaining
Honestly, I don't understand why some people just don't look forward, always picking out the negatives, saying Chad this Devs that. Don't even get me started on the lobby chat xD I feel like I'm drowning when people chat!

The amount of work Chad, Devs and Sr mods put into planning and releasing this update TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY AND THEN AFTER GET CRITICIZED AFTERWARDS is RIIIIDDIICCULOUUUSSS!

My heart goes out to the people who made this happen, who are now having to slow down the process of the release to deal with the ungrateful, pathetic immature people who don't know how hard this is... Does anyone agree with me?

Rant Over
People are more outraged because V2 was thrown at us with no real test. There was no beta or alpha in that case. It was not fully tested and now all we can do is deal with it.

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
People are more outraged because V2 was thrown at us with no real test. There was no beta or alpha in that case. It was not fully tested and now all we can do is deal with it.
Half a year spent on the update and yet they hadn't tested anything.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
My main issue with v2 is the that everyone (including staff) calls it v2! It is, technically v3! Also, I do strongly dislike the removal of /stats "tab" because typing out an entire player name takes way too long in my opinion, however, it doesn't make MCSG unplayable or anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci