• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events 'Tis the Season...

When will you be available for the event?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's the holiday season all over the world, time for hot chocolate, cookies, presents, spending time with family, and competitive Survival Games tournments! Yes, that's right! Before we all leave for Christmas vacation, there's plenty of opportunity to get our PvP on!

However we can't have a Christmas event unless we're sure we have a day where lots of people can attend, therefore this poll has been created. Please answer the poll atop this thread with which day on the weekend of December 18-19 you will be more likely able to attend.

Happy Hypelidays ;)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the idea of having tournaments with the holiday season. I think it would be a fun event and could attract all community members. And luckily, I am free both days to attend the event :p

Mqxxx

Tribute
Reaction score
H Y P E

H Y P E

H Y P E

H Y P E

H Y P E

H Y P E

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
All aboard the hype train! I'm looking forward to watching everyone participate in these wonderful events!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci