• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tired of people telling me hack when i dont

Have you been acused of hacking

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score
Everygame i get picked on not because i have no points but because they believe i hack.

Some people i can trust: like Zyopy, poohead, hystericallify, doomd12 and many more people but people everytime a go on at the break of start they are die tritent die.
Can you do something about this? Im tired of it.

T

thetruedozer

Everygame i get picked on not because i have no points but because they believe i hack.

Some people i can trust: like Zyopy, poohead, hystericallify, doomd12 and many more people but people everytime a go on at the break of start they are die tritent die.
Can you do something about this? Im tired of it.
If they start cursing at you you can just report it for bad language/racism..
But if they accuse you for hacking just say:
''If I'm a hacker, you guys go waste your time on getting proof, cause you'll get none''
That's most of the time what I say and then they most of the time just shut up..

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Take it as a compliment.

I've never been called out for hacking, but many times I've gotten 'stuck' and been pushed back a ton which other people notice. It's a pain.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Remember, unless they get video evidence, then their claims remain false. Just ignore them and take it as a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci