• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips On Becoming Mod! ~TheKidz101

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
MOD TIPS
By -TheKidz101

I'm sure you've all seen the threads that 'beginners' have posted saying "Can i be Mod plz" or "how do i becomez mod?" I was even confused on where to put it when I first started out. Anyways, here are some tips and tricks on How to Become Mod.

LINKS:
Application:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...vailable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcsg.7389/
Where to post your app: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

First
: If you want Mod for only the popularity, DON'T APPLY. Being a Mod comes with lots of responsibility. I KNOW FOR A FACT many players only what the status change. You have to be a dedicated forumer and player to become Mod.

Second: Make sure your app is reasonably long. 200-600 words just won't cut it, sorry. I would recommend 700-Infinity words. If you wish to check how many words you have, just look up a word counter on Google.

Third: Have proper grammar. Please punctuate and capitalize your letters. INCORRECT: i want 2 b mod. CORRECT: I would like to be Mod because...

Fourth: Be patient. It can take many months to get a reply back on your Mod app. The more you ask when it will be viewed, the less chance you have of being accepted.

Fifth: Make sure you have a recording system and mic. If you don't, how will you report people. You might be able to screenshot somethings such as caps or profanity. Also, have a GOOD mic. <--you can't lie about this one. If you are accepted for an interview, you need a mic to TALK.

Sixth: Be honest. If you have been banned before whether on TeamSpeak or any Minecraft server, tell them. Honesty is the best policy.

Seventh: Make a good app. I'd suggest copy and pasting the format to a word doc in Microsoft Office or TextEdit (Mac Users) Take your time typing your app. You only get 3 tries to get accepted. Think of it as an essay worth 100% of your grade and you need an A+ to pass.

Eighth: Post App: After you apply, it will take time for them to get back to you. In the meantime, I'd suggest helping out other players and reporting hackers and spammers. Time goes by when you're reporting. :)

Thanks for reading, and use the tips and tricks to help your app.
~TheKidz101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci