• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips 'n Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomix9tomix

Spectator
Reaction score
these are a few tips and tricks for the hunger games. I haven't won a match yet but i still have tips.

1. Only go for the middle if no one around you if going for it

2. Its a good idea to know where the chests are so u can make a chest route

3. If someone with better stuff comes towards you RUN! (Unless you are a pro at pvp)

4. These are a few things to look out for, fishing rod, flint and steel, food, and DIAMOND swords and amour (you can make all the things in this list.

5. keep a close eye on your hunger bar, it may not kill you on this difficulty, but any thing that can help it good.

If you have any Tips 'n tricks leave them below

tomix9tomix

Spectator
Reaction score
something i forgot to say is if your in a team and ur team and another person are the only one left you may as well back stab. some people may not agree but its just a idea

sesiath

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to be mean, but those are noob tips. Always go for the center unless a team is there and you are solo. always go after a person, even if they are better than you. if you don't die then you will be stranded with nothing. Go all out or nothing. The chest route is a great idea though, yet common sense.
~your friend,
Sesiath

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree. There are alot more , Such as;
Plan a route , There are numerous routes for map one and if you'd like I could make a full guide of most of them.

tomix9tomix

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to be mean, but those are noob tips. Always go for the center unless a team is there and you are solo. always go after a person, even if they are better than you. if you don't die then you will be stranded with nothing. Go all out or nothing. The chest route is a great idea though, yet common sense.
~your friend,
Sesiath
this is ment to be for new people :D and dont worry im not offended by ur comment

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
This seems like it should be in strategies more than discussion

*moves*

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
*AHEM* As you can see in my signature my Au rank and bounty that i'm not the best player but am very skilled so here comes some of my tips.

1. Make a route. make it very efficient it should also contain some tier 2 chests (chests that have cooked food, iron Armour, iron ingots, gold ingots ETC

2. Conserve your hunger. If you have lost 1 full hunger bar thing (1 of those meat looking things) you will not regenerate your hp.

3. Get in and get out. At the start charge corn take all u can from 1 chest maybe 2 if the one of the other chests haven't been opened then get out of there as fast as you can.

4. Chases. Its surprising how many people don't know u can gain extra speed while sprinting and tapping space bar as fast as u can under 2 block high spaces, and the one that most people know sprint jumping is faster then normal sprinting.

5. Crafting. you can craft various items such as bows, flint and steel, Armour, arrows and much more.

6. Refill. ALWAYS GO FOR THE REFILL UNLESS YOU ARE MAJORLY UNEQUIPPED. Because even if you have say leather armour and stone sword you can take on someone with a bit of iron armour say iron pants and helm and they have rest leather armour and a iron sword if you pull off enough tricks. even if you dont get refil there are still tier 2 chests scattered throughout each map.

This is just the basic tips i can come up with. Don't want to give away to many secrets :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci