• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for Surviving and Thriving in the Hunger Games!

John Johnson

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Always know the map you play on. I suggest downloading all the maps and moving them to SMP and playing them while looking for routes also.

2. Do not always go for the cornucopia. This may lose you the match if someone gets a sword.

3. Use the strafe technique! I did not want to share this with anyone except my close friends, but if you can, try to run to the back of someone and start hitting them. Then when they start turning around repeat! This works really well if you know how to use it right.

4. When you see someone with a couple pieces of leather armor, wood axe, etc. do NOT chase after them if you have better gear then them. They will just slow you down in the game and give others a better chance to gear up to fight you.

5. Do not form alliances when you have the superiority! This is a stupid move unless you and the tribute you want to team with has equal armor, and you are both looking to take down a "top dog".

6. Backstabbing! Don't team with others you're suspicious of their backstabbing history. This will never lead to any fun in games.

That's all the tips I have for now! Take care! And a happy hunger games!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci