• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips and Tricks on winning SG

ShaneWechsler

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi guys Shane here I am going to share my tips on winning MCSG.

1. Spawn
At spawn you want to get all you can get maybe a diamond, good armor, and maybe a stone sword. If you get a stone sword just kill like one person and run. If you stay there may be other people that have stone swords that will try to sneak up and kill you. If you don't get a stone sword run out of there as fast as you can. DONT PUT ON YOUR ARMOR AT SPAWN UNLESS YOU GET A WEAPON.

Settling Stage
Once there has been a blood bath you want to go your route. Your route should contain tier twos and ones. A tier two is a chest that has gold armor and up, and sometimes diamonds. Tier ones are regular chest with leather armor and maybe a sword or iron ingot. Once you get a weapon, some gems(iron or diamond), and armor higher than leather. There will be about 20-10 people left in the game. So it is time for the hunt.

Hunting Stage
Before I go over this stage let me go over PVP.

PVP basics
1. Strafe
Circle, go through, jump around, ect.
2. Crit Hits
Jump up and hit them in the head when coming back down
3. Katniss strats
Now people down in the water, from afar, and close. The water is the best place. your opponent can't move very quickly and just snipe them down.

Ok now is the time to go get a crafting table, kill off people, hunt people down, and organize.
Also there will be a chest refill at 17 minutes left do /tl to see how long until refill, go for corn if you have good armor(Some iron armor,chain,gold), and an stone sword+, Be wary that there might be a team there, if there is don't go for it unless your teamed.

Organization
Slots
1. Sword or Axe
2. Bow
3. Flint and steal
4. Fishing rod
5. Grapples
6. Food
7. Food
8. Food...
9. Decoy weapon or fist( used to trick your opponent to go after you and then BOOM canon and some points.

Pre-Deathmatch
This is when there is like 5 people left and you should have good stuff.
When there is 4 people left go hunting for someone! When 3 people left time for Deathmatch so clear out most of your inventory you don't need.

Life or Death Stage AKA Deathmatch
In Deathmatch let the 2 other players fight it out, shoot your arrows, take your PVP strats and put them to work! Once one dead(hopefully not you...)
Clean the other player off, be confident, light him on fire, shoot him, and sword battle! BOOM another canon!(again hope this isn't you...)

In case of a team fire is you best friend, shoot them, focus on one player, use your grapples.

Firework Stage!
Congrats you survived the Survival Games! Dance, through your stuff, shoot your arrows in the air! You have earned the win!

Last edited:

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Good thread, but one thing: if you have stone sword from spawn, just yolo it and kill them all!!

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Hi, my name is yozy3 and welcome to my tutorial on how to win
Step 1
YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member