• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips and Tricks of Map 2!

Did this help you at all?

• Total voters

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, on map 1, 3 and Breeze, (haven't played Overgrown yet) I would always go for corn, but on map 2, I always get screwed over by people coming infront of me so I can't get the chest, so from experience I prefer to not go to corn in map 2..
Overgrown is hardcore, you spawn in little podiums that looks like huts. Fences CAN block you

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I will never play Overgrown.
But its totally worth it, the jungles are diverse and are very confusing, you can easily get lost which gives an extra challenge. There's a HUGE city by a lake that looks like a crossover between SG3 and SG2. Its an awesome map, still!

T

thetruedozer

But its totally worth it, the jungles are diverse and are very confusing, you can easily get lost which gives an extra challenge. There's a HUGE city by a lake that looks like a crossover between SG3 and SG2. Its an awesome map, still!
Mehh, for the 48-player servers I need to scroll all the way down the list, and that doesn't happen often at all :p
I'll play it sometime..
In the future..

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
I think he is talking about the beginning of the game, not at sunset. Your logic makes much more sense at sunset, but he has a point that you can get a good lead if you sacrifice the chance of some goodies at corn
That is correct. If you get lucky and have the right equipment, you can actually get a good corn refill!

T

thetruedozer

I think it would be a good idea. If I'm lucky, I can get 2 corn chests and 2 diamonds. It all depends on timing, chance, and luck.
But in that time that you get 2 chests and 2 diamonds I have a full armor set and a stone sword, so I can basicly take you out as soon as I see you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci