• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tiny's Youtube Intro shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been told to open up a little intro shop in the forums for people who may be in need for an intro! So here's my shot at it. I have a couple of examples as well. I am not that much of a professional, but I can do basic clean looking intros for your channel. Or even Youtube backgrounds! And just so you know, I can't possibly do anything too complex that's why it's a basic shop! :p
*First 2 items are free!*

*Payment through Paypal (PM for my email then send the payment through on your account)*

Intros: $3.00
Backgrounds: $1.50

Application for Intro:

Text:
Music:
Colors:
Anything specific you want?:

Application for background:

Skin file (if wanted avatar):
Colors:
Text:
Items:

~~~~~~Examples~~~~~~

Queue:
1. Unuxon-In progress
2. simo_the_limo
3. 47knight471

Hope to be a help! *Also payment is preferred before received intro. Refund is allowed*

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Wow i would buy one of these if i already didn't have one! [Promotional Purpose]

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Text: Unuxon
Music: Just choose some good blackmill :D
Colors: White and purple all the way.
Anything specific you want?: Well, I would like it if my intro could be an animation of an enderman gearing up into a suit of armor. (My skin is an endermen geared up in armor :p)Just so you remember i was one of the first 2 so this is free, if you can't do this then it's cool.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Text: SimoTheLimoMC
Music: Don't really care, but I like the 2nd video music!
Colors: Black & Purple
Anything Specific you want?: No! I don't want to trouble you!

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Text: 47knight471 - The King of Knights
Music: Approaching Nirvana - You
Colors: Purple, blue and red
Anything specific you want?: Try to make it like the words forming from pieces into the words (like transitioning from a many small pieces to a few words, it's like Unoxo's intro, just that instead of breaking to pieces, forming to pieces)

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone Im just gonna close this thread because it does take time to make intros and I don't want to spend the rest of my summer making them plus this thread isn't so popular. So if a mod views this I request a locked thread please. Sorry everyone

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Closed due to a request by the thread maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member