• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
In my opinion the hunger games time limit of 20 minutes is unfair and does not give many people a chance to win. If you take spawn that first night you pretty much win. I think you should have at lest moved it down to 40 minutes. Thank you for you're time.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
yea, if they could i would have them make a second voting system to determine the timing for the map, ex ( 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, or 1 hour ).
Tho i bet this would be some work for the plugin developers

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So far I only understand that you guys dont like the 20min time limit... And that its "a big pile of crap". Why is it unfair to you and I dont see the problem with fighting at the corn get the first night's refill "or a autowin" as you seem to see it as.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
20 minutes is enough for me to win but it takes away the fun. >.>

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
Its just getting less and less like the hunger games from which it is based on .If you have read the book or seen the movie the characters have a lot of time and certainly a lot more than 1 day. My point is I miss the old survival games and want it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci