• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 1 Chest in Corn [ Hungry Hills ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

locker651

Survivor
Reaction score
Got to play on Hungry Hills recently and when I went for corn at the beginning I was sadly met by a piece of rotten flesh, wheat, string, and flint. Later that match I came back up the hill for refills and I was just there looting the chests when I bumped into the same one, containing somewhat of the same stuff.

Hopefully this gets fixed, but who cares really, map is never played anyways :(...
The chest that I'm talking about is the South South east one, if that makes any sense.

There's another map that also had a tier 1 in corn, but I can't remember what map it was, maybe one of the newer maps.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Sadly in corn sometimes there is tier 1 chests. It mostly just luck.

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
Hungry Hills is an older map and unfortunately there are still some bugs with it - for example a tier 1 chest at Corn. The developers may be able to fix it in the future however as it is an older map they are preoccupied with updating plugins and issues on newer maps for everybody to enjoy!

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci