• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thread Title...

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi all! I just hit 100 Wins on MCSG and thought I'd introduce myself. :) I'm a loyal Minecrafter and bought the game on March 6th 2011. (I still have the receipt) This was in early, early Beta. My most memorable update was 1.6.4 with pistons. I joined an epic Minecraft PvP server about August 2011 and fell in love with PvP. (No sprinting though, I can't imagine PvP without it now!) I joined MCSG in November of 2012 on a different account and have since fallen in love with the community. I'll admit I did take a two month break from MCSG, but I have done Iron Donor 4 times! (I did Diamond Donor a month ago, and haven't received it. Yes, I emailed them, twice. Yes I tried contacting a mod, who directed me to a senior mod, who told me to wait a week. Then I was directed to an admin who never replied and now I'm stuck. :p) But even with the donation mixup I'm so glad I found this community when I did. It's been a fun and awesome experience so far, and I can't wait to reach 200 wins. :)

Thanks,
SpaghettiSquid =>

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool :) But you messed something up, piston were added in 1.7 :p

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Just so you know, [email protected] is no longer being monitored, it's [email protected] as to cover their entire network. :) I've emailed both without a response, as well as emailing "life855" or something like that. I'm just going to drop it if I get VIP for my map. The point is to help the server network, not necessarily for the rank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci