• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on the new forum medals

Do you like the new forum medals?

• Total voters

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some medals were added to the forums for the different staff ranks and people within the community who achieve things like getting a map onto MCSG that they made. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at my name on the side of this post; that little shield-like thing at the bottom is an example.

What are your thoughts on these medals? Do you or do you not like these medals?

In my personal opinion; the idea is great, but the way they're added to the forums wasn't the best. On the side, under your name and any badges you might have for donor or whatnot, the medal looks a little out of place and silly. Perhaps limiting them to profiles under the 'Awarded Medals' tab would be a cleaner and better way of showing off these medals.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
From an appearance perspective it looks pretty ugly if u ask me. Like the concept though.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I think they'd look better centered rather than jammed up on one side. They're pretty new, so they're probably still being refined.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It would look better if they would be centered insteed of sitting on the side

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The little blue dots around the badge thing look weird. :/
Also, some of the medals on the list haven't been awarded. I'm sure they'll fix it soon. :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can someone give a picture? I can't see them on mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci