• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on playing MCGamer with 1.8+

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSolo

Spectator
Reaction score
Just reply with what you think about playing MCGamer in 1.8+

I honestly think it'll take me some getting used too. I have noticed I need my render distance up otherwise I can't see any players unless they are 20 blocks away from me. I also get odd lag spikes once in a while.

Be sure to reply with your thoughts!

~Sol

N

Nikola

To be clearly honest, 1.8 is made for survival gamemode of Minecraft.

The fishing rod is really annoying now when you hold it, it feels really weird. Also it seems like you can't get a combo, it feels really odd. And the red lines when you hit someone. Now it doesn't appear on armour it only appears on body. It's annoying because I don't know if i'm actually hitting people or not. My personal opinion is 1.8, oh well hopefully we'll get used to it.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
They didn't even keep the promise to update it on Jan 29, and dang I'm glad because 1.8 pvp sucksss XD

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
They didn't even keep the promise to update it on Jan 29, and dang I'm glad because 1.8 pvp sucksss XD
We are recommending that you use 1.8 starting on January 29th (yesterday) to get use to it, but you can continue to use 1.7 until the 3rd of February.

Also, seeing that there are many threads about this, I am going to lock this one.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact a staff member. Have a wonderful day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci