• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on 120 Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
So the 120 servers went up today, I am waiting for a game to end so i have not played in this yet. But for anyone who has, what do you think of these new servers?

EDIT: I finally did play it, and it was kinda awful, was expecting it to be funner but all it was, was, starting, swimming to shore, and then there are barely any loot and I'll die by someone who has less time to swim.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They get crowded way fast. Its hard to get away from spawn

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly don't like it. I for one like using routes on the maps, and on the 128 server (since you get spawned around the map instead of inside the tree) it kinda makes routes useless now because, unless you're lucky and get spawned around the area of your route, you'll probably have to scavenge and get maybe 2 or 3 chests. This is just my opinion on the server.

SchematicX

Spectator
Reaction score
The server (and the map too) pretty much suck. I hope you like climb things, cause you'll do a lot of that. I also hope you like living on an empty food bar, cause you'll never find any chest nearby. All in all, they need more maps, and less Vareide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci