• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Thorndon Valley - Great Lake | SG

Would you like to see this map on MC Gamer?

• Total voters

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score

Thorndon Valley - Not just another Survival Games map
===================================================

Welcome to Thorndon Valley, once a peaceful town, until he himself arrived. That person, is 'The Mole'. The mole has overrun the once beautiful valley, causing mayhem. The Mojang Military was brought in to stop his ways, but it just made things worse, he recruited more and more people to join his preposterous group. Now, the valley is controlled by the Military, players don't leave their houses, and have built traps to keep 'The Mole' away. Only 24 tributes are brave enough to leave the comfort of the training center, and bring this unknown person to justice. Will you be the one who finds out who, and where The Mole is hiding?

Information

Map Designed & Built by:

FusionDeck - Team Invictus
> Terraforming <
> Tree Placement <
> Interior <
> Exterior <
> Story Line <

Ladous - Team Jungle
> Bonemeal & Naturalization <
> Vehicles <
> Minor World Editing <

Jazza / ZapDotBox - Team Invictus
> Minor Detailing <
> Cornucopia Spawn Podiums <

Envici - Team Invidicus
> Bulk WorldEdit <

Game Type:
Minecraft Survival Games (24 Player Servers)

ScreenShots CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW:

http://imgur.com/a/rJaBh - Please don't forget to VOTE if you enjoy the map!

http://imgur.com/a/kgkul - Please don't forget to VOTE if you enjoy the map!

Trailer:

Coordinates:
Map: 0 , 0
Deathmatch: Uses Spawn Positions

Map:
230 Block Radius Gray Glass - Circular rather than spherical for a better PVP experience
24 Player Starting Podiums
25+ Tier 2 Chests (Including Cornucopia)
200+ Tier 1 Chests
Building Time of 30 days

Change Log:
01/02/15 :: Almost all of the map's terrain & nature has been re-designed! Added ground variants of Gravel & Sand. Added leaf variants throughout the map. Added the 'Great Lake' with overgrown tree in the center. Map partly re-tiered. Map download will be re-released soon. Adders screenshots with shaders & Pure BD Craft resource pack.
09/02/15 :: Map accepted & added to the MC Gamer network. Updated download from last version. Thank you for all of your support players!
27/02/2015 :: Quick update with void hole fixes, terrain fixes and minor detailing fixes & some chests moved. Added secret rooms, can you find me?

Map Download
WARNING: This map uses a lot of 1.8 Items & Blocks! Do NOT use this on 1.7, or on a server running the Spigot 1.8 Protocol Hack! Download last updated on 17/01/2015.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Note: By downloading this, you accept the Agreement inside of the .zip file.

I, Davidp81 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Very Nice, good luck with getting it accepted :)

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
My only complaint is that the crane looks very fat in my opinion. Other than the it looks very good and fun to play on.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
My only complaint is that the crane looks very fat in my opinion. Other than the it looks very good and fun to play on.
I agree, I'm working on revamping the crane, to make it more 'crane' like. And, thanks for your support!

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kinda looks like Zone 85 and Valleyside University combined o_O It's looks great though! 8.3144298374859484958/10

Reaction score
To be honest, this map doesn't necessarily appeal to me. Even though you have the trailer, more screenshots would be useful. The storyline; doesn't sound that interesting. Maybe work on a bit better detail, and that crane, too. So all in all, more revamping, more screenshots, tidy up the storyline, and you have a really good map.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
More screenshots plz. From what I can see the builds lack detailing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci