• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This server is HELLLA racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba752

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend was getting kicked repeatedly on only US servers so we spoke with a Sr. Mod and an Admin and were told that they were not racist but that the KKK codes their software. And then shortly after Me and my friend were banned for 7 days from the Teamspeak Server for this exact reason:

"[2:04:26 PM] Walter Moore: <14:03:56> Trying to resolve hostname ts.mcsg.in
<14:03:56> Trying to connect to server on ts.mcsg.in
<14:03:56> You are banned temporarily. Reason: "Acting dumb, Continuing to not understand/Trolling." Try again in 6d 23:58:01"

If server Staff believes that racism is "Acting Dumb" or "Trolling" then this server is in grave need of some new staff or possibly a seminar in what is OK to say and what is not.

- Sincerely, Walter Moore (IGN: bubba752)

Z

Zelux

Forums Protip #1 - Do not spam threads, you'll get banned for it. Again.

If you think it's an unfair ban, post a ban dispute.

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
You where told how you should go about getting this problem fixed but you would not listen and continued to "Troll" in the TeamSpeak. As for all these forum posts, please do not spam them or like the other people said you will be banned from here to. We take racism very serious and we would not have a plugin that is "Racist".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci