• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This new thing with 20 minute games and arena map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I know there's a thread somewhere for this, but I don't know where it is, so I'll just say my opinions here. These are my feelings on the new stuff:
1. These games are too short. It'd be better if it ended at least mid day of day 3.
2. I like the idea of the arena thing and all, it's cool, but a lot of the time I catch hackers on the deathmatch, and now I can't.
3. In the world switch to the arena, I crash. About half the time -.-

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
Let me clear some stuff up here.

1. A lot of people have been posting complaints on how short the 24 and 48 servers are. We have not heard from the modders about fixing this yet. But i do agree that it should be changed.

2. Hackers are a major issue in MCSG right now, but there are still ways to deal with them. Although they cannot take damage from swords, they can still take damage from bows. They also take damage from fire (so have a flint and steel handy). I have even heard rumors that their ff turns off when their on fire. They also take damage from dogs and lava.

3. The modders are working on fixing this lag in the arena, this is caused by the advanced plugins that cause the sand to fall. Also the general mass of players being teled all at once really scratches up the game.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
@2, hackers DO take damage from swords, just harder to get close. Bows take at least 5 shots without them regening to kill them. Flint and steel cannot be used in death match, and I'm pretty sure dogs won't teleport either. The thing I was saying about hacking was that I usually fly over them and record their hacking, now I can't.

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
i do the same in means of catching hackers and i absolutely hate the time concept of 20 mins, i say 40. About the deathmatch i do not mind it other than that I cant spectate hackers.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
At 1, I disagree. Now I can at least fit in more then 5 games in an hour, and not only 1 game an hour due to campers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci