• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_problem18

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm considering taking a very long break from mcsg. Every time I die the chat fills with "eZ" or "Rekt" or "L2p". I poked three moderators on ts today to catch a hacker in the act of hacking. I wanted them to see it live because I'm tired of sending in piles of hacker reports and having to wait 3 days for them to close the case. After poking three mods, no one came. I said the IGN of the person and the lobby. This hacker gets to play due to these moderators simply not caring. After this hacker killed me, (was using reach and sprinting while eating) he called me "eZ" and said I got "Rekt". The game after this, I got targeted and then called "eZ". The MCSG community has simply been going down the drain at a rapid pace. I don't want to be here to see it all crumble after the amount of time I spent here.

Reaction score
Just because you said that, no pathetic idiotic loser is going to stop hacking and saying "ggez". Just take a really long break from mcsg, and if you hate mcsg that much, you can request a ban. I am just taking a break and trying to take mcsg as no-competitive as I can. Just chill when playing mcsg, play with friends, don't care about people yelling "omg noob team" and set some fun challenges like f1 challenge, f5 challenge etc. etc.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
There's like 50 of these threads....
You guys all act like this is the dark ages or something, who tf cares if you talk sh!t on a children's block game....

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Is no one seeing how serious this is actually getting? Tons of threads are made like this each day, so why not just make it against the rules.. Because it is getting serious...

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
There's like 50 of these threads....
You guys all act like this is the dark ages or something, who tf cares if you talk sh!t on a children's block game....
You say that, but I have seen 50 of those posts, and its not making anything get better. If this was 'Just a block-game' do you think we could have established this community? Do you think we could make so many new friends?

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
I assure that the staff team are doing all they can to make the community a better place, but you also have to realise that we are people too and not robots. The mods you poked were most likely busy with another case or had legitimate reasons to as why they couldn't reply.
I appreciate that it might take some time for yto report a user, but it definely helps us with our jobs and you are in no way obliged to report users for misconduct; this is your choice.
As for the 'trash talk', it's a tricky situation that is being looked into, but the best thing to do at this point is to just ignore it and not stoop to their level.
I appreciate that you want to voice your opinion, but you have to understand that staff-bashing threads like these can be really de-motivating to some staff.
We are trying our best here.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I'm not on my PC as of right now so I can't write a particularly long post. So, I'll quote this:

I assure that the staff team are doing all they can to make the community a better place, but you also have to realise that we are people too and not robots. The mods you poked were most likely busy with another case or had legitimate reasons to as why they couldn't reply.
I appreciate that it might take some time for yto report a user, but it definely helps us with our jobs and you are in no way obliged to report users for misconduct; this is your choice.
As for the 'trash talk', it's a tricky situation that is being looked into, but the best thing to do at this point is to just ignore it and not stoop to their level.
I appreciate that you want to voice your opinion, but you have to understand that staff-bashing threads like these can be really de-motivating to some staff.
We are trying our best here.
This is a thread made to complain and offers no useful information or helpful suggestions in order to solve the problems you are having. If you have any ideas you feel (if implemented) would benefit our community feel free to make a new thread detailing them. Other than that, I am now going to close this thread. Have a nice day.

- Thread Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci