• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is outrageous. Kicked for "higher player"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieMarc

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I'm new. I just started playing this about two or three days ago, so clearly I'm low leveled. But from those days, I understand just how difficult it can be to find an opening, especially one that there are less than 8 tributes left playing that doesn't end up lasting until the time goes out.
So today I found one. There were 2 or 3 players left, then I got this nice little screen.

The Screen

I tried to get back on the server and it was full.
You've got to be joking me.
So I could be waiting the upwards of an hour only to be kicked off now because I'm "lower leveled"? How is this at all fair?

R

RedSeamonster

I'm not sure, but I think higher rank refers to a Moderator or Administrator.

EllieMarc

Spectator
Reaction score
Then it should say Admin or Mod, not higher player. It's really frustrating and nerve wracking now to think I might end up waiting only to be kicked out.
Someone else in the same server mentioned that the same thing happened to them earlier today.

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
Donate it will fix your problem.

Don't complain about this, join a game thats restarting and wait.

/locked

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Even so, thousands of non-donators play daily. If they can get into a server and play, so can you. Just be patient. I apologize for your inconvenience and frustration, but there's not much more we can do than give encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci