• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Is it ridiculous that a moderator of MCSG is abusing the fist glitch? I think so. I'm not saying names because I don't have any evidence or proof, but I can say that I had a friend in my teamspeak I was playing with when I was killed by said fist-glitching mod. It's just ridiculous that you can get staff members who abuse rules. Discuss.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes staff members, just like normal players, don't even realise they have the fist glitch. I doubt it was intentional and the staff member would have removed it as quickly as possible

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
As blake said, the moderator may not have realized that they had the glitch. Unless you know for a fact that somebody has a weapon yet they continue to use the fisting glitch, please don't accuse them of using it. However, it would help to let the Sr. Staff team know who this moderator was so that they can keep an eye out for them in the future.

Either way, the only purpose this thread serves is to push hate at our moderating team. If you have an issue with any moderator, just tell a Sr. Moderator or above. Causing public drama solves absolutely nothing.

Thread locked. PM me if you have an issue with my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci