• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is it.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
"Times change and so must I.
We all change. When you think about, it we’re all different people all through our lives and that’s OK. That’s good. Gotta keep it moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear.
I will always remember when the Doctor was me"
-The 11th Doctor

Goodbye, MCSG. I enjoyed every moment playing in this fantastic community, and to all my good friends I've made on here;

Goodnight.

And one last video expressing my feelings.

Last edited:

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
"Times change and so must I.
We all change. When you think about, it we’re all different people all through our lives and that’s OK. That’s good. Gotta keep it moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear.
I will always remember when the Doctor was me"
-The 11th Doctor

Goodbye, MCSG. I enjoyed every moment playing in this fantastic community, and to all my good friends I've made on here;

Goodnight.
I don't see why everybody is quitting in 2014 ;( it is sad to here. I can assure you that MCG will miss you, I don't think I will quit anytime soon unless my close friends quit's then I am done with minecraft.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Noooooooooo, I wanted to continue on our map, it was so fun will you stay on skype? And possibly still build?

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
here's a video showing off how i feel
edit: thanks sammy for ur frekin thumbnails

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Well, gl in life i guess :p peace out. Didn't really get to know you that great, but See ya!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Good Bye, Same exact reason I quit, I can't pray to my own god damn god and I can't post on the Elevate thread ;(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci