• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is for new guys how to get diamonds fast

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Excellent, this shall help me to finally getting diamonds! :D

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am very sorry to inform you, but this is not the right place to post you videos. Since this is a video that is not MCGamer related, I would ask a staff member to deal with this. I have reported the post and will tag some staff for extra measures:
Nephilim
TheLastGapple
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC
KitMencha
iVelocityGaming
I wouldn't consider this thread as advertising to be honest. Unless he mentioned "Please sub 2 me" or something alongs those lines somewhere or if it was really obvious that his intention was to advertise, it would be considered as advertising. He just wanted to share a video on how you can quickly obtain diamonds in a vanilla Minecraft single player world. :)

However, even though you are giving some tips on how to get these shiny ores as easily and quick, it is not directly affiliated with our Network so the Tips and Tricks section for the Survival Games was not the correct section for your thread.

Therefore, thread moved to the Anything Minecraft section. :)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider this thread as advertising to be honest. Unless he mentioned "Please sub 2 me" or something alongs those lines somewhere or if it was really obvious that his intention was to advertise, it would be considered as advertising. He just wanted to share a video on how you can quickly obtain diamonds in a vanilla Minecraft single player world. :)

However, even though you are giving some tips on how to get these shiny ores as easily and quick, it is not directly affiliated with our Network so the Tips and Tricks section for the Survival Games was not the correct section for your thread.

Therefore, thread moved to the Anything Minecraft section. :)
Thanks, was just debating on this category.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci