• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This Goes For You Kingyy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So we'll Kingyy_ remember yesterday when you and some of SublimeAU harassed me on the ts? One of the things you said was your going to ruin your reputation, right? And before that when I came in as JustHyperion, you had to tell everyone I was him? I can't get a better reputation if you keep telling.

I also have pictures of you threatning DDoS threats last night. MCSG doesn't take Skype to ban, but I have the whole Anonymous Clan who knows you did. + Some of SublimeAU also harassed Trentos9 and ItsCamlsrad but they weren't there on the ts, someone from Sublime told me.

Mod if you think that Kingyy and Artistic_Penguin (He was the one in Sublime I can remember) can get banned for this, I'll PM you the evidence.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see the point of a public thread for this as it sounds like a private matter. If you'd wish to know if your evidence is valid or not just PM a moderator.

Reaction score
I don't see the point of a public thread for this as it sounds like a private matter. If you'd wish to know if your evidence is valid or not just PM a moderator.
Okay, then in that case you can lock the thread if you wish c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci