• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things You Might have known about Survival Games/Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC1234567891011

Tribute
Reaction score
1. You Can hit people farther when you are beneath them.
2. A Diamond Sword only does half a heart more damage that an iron sword.
3. It is impossible to find a better sword than stone in a chest. (Tier 1 and Tier2)
4. It is almost impossible to find a teammate that won't betray you.
5. Eating while climbing ladders/vines does not slow you down.
6. When you are on fire, you can't sprint.
7. A fishing rod is useless, unless in water combat where you can knock people away or knock your teammates forward.
8. Blocking reduces incoming damage by 1/2.
9. Mob spawn rate is low.
10. Don't team with anyone over 2,000 points, they will defenitely betray you. (personal experience)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
4. It is almost impossible to find a teammate that won't betray you.
7. A fishing rod is useless, unless in water combat where you can knock people away or knock your teammates forward.
10. Don't team with anyone over 2,000 points, they will defenitely betray you. (personal experience)
False :3

4. I know a few people who will never betray me ;) Even with a 8k bounty on me
7. Can be useful in annoying/knocking back/knocking off cliffs
10. I team with Godzilla603 <3 She has and will never betray me (6k points) So will alot of other people

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
4. It is almost impossible to find a teammate that won't betray
Same with eshancowee.

4. I will only betray if they are not on Skype and if I would never team with then again.

7. Fishing rods can also be use to fish. Like a completely normal fishing rod.

10. We always bounty so my friend zandacool can have a lot of points. But he is kinda good but lost a lot. (we managed to get him up to 19000 points.)

JC1234567891011

Tribute
Reaction score
No, I meant that people with less points tend to betray less. Also, fishing takes too much time.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
No, I meant that people with less points tend to betray less. Also, fishing takes too much time.
But if your desperate for food ou would fish, and people with low points doesn't determine wether they will back stab a lot, I know people with 0 - 100 points but have 100+ wins but still backstab.

JC1234567891011

Tribute
Reaction score
But if your desperate for food ou would fish, and people with low points doesn't determine wether they will back stab a lot, I know people with 0 - 100 points but have 100+ wins but still backstab.
Well, he had 100 wins, which means that he bountied it all. I mean that people who barely have any wins or points.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Well, he had 100 wins, which means that he bountied it all. I mean that people who barely have any wins or points.
Points doesn't determine whether they are good or not is what I'm trying to say.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Fishing rods can be used to speed teammates up in water, hit people from a distance without using ammo or taking any time to load, keep people at bay, and hit people off tall structures.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Fishing rods can be used to speed teammates up in water, hit people from a distance without using ammo or taking any time to load, keep people at bay, and hit people off tall structures.
He already explains it in his 'facts' about that.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
But, I have very little points and wins, but I love teaming up just to back stab my "ally" once I feel they have exceeded their usefulness.....I am not very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci