• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things that can save MCSG.

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
Here are few things can bring mcsg back from the Death.

--> Get New Mods/Admins that want to do the best for the server being active not only on the forums/ts but generaly in-game.

--> Merge whit other server that is well crowded (optional).

--> Buy a new Anti- Cheat (there is no need to develop an anti cheat that is already made by other server).

--> Upgrade the server host.

--> Bring New games mod to the server (Solo SG was good but the players like to play Normal SG).

Make sure the Owner AkA ChadtheDj watches this thread.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
--> Get New Mods/Admins that want to do the best for the server being active not only on the forums/ts but generaly in-game.
I agree here; the staff team, in my opinion is very small right now. From like 8am-3pm on US, there are almost 0 mods online. That is slightly problematic. I think senior staff is dealing with this, and might increase the team slightly with some new, very committed moderators.

--> Merge whit other server that is well crowded (optional).
The problem with this is that it will hurt the core of MCGamer, and I think a lot of people agree that the Antvenom merger was overall not very helpful / important and all it did was stretch staff members. Everyone calls this place MCSG for a reason - we want to play SG.
--> Buy a new Anti- Cheat (there is no need to develop an anti cheat that is already made by other server).
I don't really know anything about this, but that isn't a horrible idea actually. From what I hear, Badlion has a great anti-cheat... just a thought I don't know enough to really comment.
--> Upgrade the server host.
What would be the purpose of this? Just clarify if you could, cuz I think this is fine right now.
--> Bring New games mod to the server (Solo SG was good but the players like to play Normal SG).
Again, I don't think there are enough people that care. I think people come to play SG, and 98% of focus of mods and staff should go to making that perfect.
Make sure the Owner AkA ChadtheDj watches this thread.
Good Luck.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice idea.MCSG needs more Mods and Admins because are not online all of them.Developers working at a new anti-cheat.Why should MCSG upgrade the host ;-; . I will tag ChadTheDJ to see this thread.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Nice idea.MCSG needs more Mods and Admins because are not online all of them.Developers working at a new anti-cheat.Why should MCSG upgrade the host ;-; . I will tag ChadTheDJ to see this thread.
That won't do anything he hasn't been on in a while.

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
Well the new host is for better conection,less lag.
Specialy in the EU.
Im in the EU and it feels im playing US servers.
I dont have that problem in other EU servers.

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
Is Mcsg getting routine maintenances.
Is there any admin to fix some maps.
Because Mods and Sr. Mods can`t do any of f thoes things.ç

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Is Mcsg getting routine maintenances.
Is there any admin to fix some maps.
Because Mods and Sr. Mods can`t do any of f thoes things.ç
Mods and Senior Mods handle mostly community stuff while admins and developers handle maps and the anti-cheat etc. They are working hard, you just can't see it.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't really know anything about this, but that isn't a horrible idea actually. From what I hear, Badlion has a great anti-cheat... just a thought I don't know enough to really comment.
Badlion's anti-cheat is pretty trash when you compare it to Hypixel's Watchdog.

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe they are working, maybe not.
Somo mods they are just chillin whit their mods status.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Badlion's anti-cheat is pretty trash when you compare it to Hypixel's Watchdog.
Tbh not my area of expertise versus eveythibg you know so I'll nod my head and agree with what you just said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci