• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

theuoftexas7's MSG Desert Map

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
I've created a Desert biome map that brings many new things to the table, and flashes back with some original "creations." The cornucopia was built inside a valley surrounded by mountains. (more like the mountains were build around the corn) This concept could bring a challenge for "campers" at the corn because there many places to attack from and the higher ground wins! I also plan to add a wooden tunnel system to draw players in. (there will be chests and fighting in close quarters)This map still has some work but so far i think its turning out great! Feedback would be much appreciated and also i would benefit from a few ideas... Well enough with the talking, ill let the pictures do the talking.
corn.png
2lighthouse.png
3ruins.png
tow.png
4boat.png
5lava pit.png
6sand trap.png
tow (2).png
npc2.png
9corn from tree.png

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
cool map, would like to see the finished product

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks for your appreciation, i've put in so much work, much appreciated

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks, and it might be in food, but its the abbreviation for Minecraft Survival Games

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks! the tunnel system (under corn) is going better than planned, it looks amazing. i should have some more pics of that and other things by tonight or tomorrow

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Only problem I see is with the cornucopia. It's not entirely fair. Sure, they're all equal distance from the chests, but while some tributes have a wide open space to run through if they want to flee the corn, others would either have to race across the entire cornucopia to make a break for the open area, or climb steepish hills to try and escape. Maybe flatten it out a bit?

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
Only problem I see is with the cornucopia. It's not entirely fair. Sure, they're all equal distance from the chests, but while some tributes have a wide open space to run through if they want to flee the corn, others would either have to race across the entire cornucopia to make a break for the open area, or climb steepish hills to try and escape. Maybe flatten it out a bit?
I did my best to make all the sides as equally heighted as possible,while making it look natural and realistic. the hills are not hard to climb at all the slopes are not made to be "par-core." In my opinion i think its pretty well balanced. Plus if a player does try to flee in a specific direction across the corn there is an extremely small chance they would be killed because everyone at the beginning is focused on fleeing or getting items from the chest.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
check out my post! idk why but i cant post pics :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci