• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

There will be cheaters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to send a quick update out to all who are excited to go out and play MCSG with the new reset. Keep in mind, you will be encountering a lot of people who have downloaded hacks just to get ahead on this very day, and most certainly the days following. If you do see those players, be sure to use /report to alert us mods. Myself and many others are dedicating our day to getting rid of those people as fast as we can, and it'll go much smoother if everyone reports every hacker they see.

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
I will definitely be trying today to keep a watch on the /report system. Report all of those hackers guys! :D

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I haven't come across a hacker yet :p. I've just lost 4 games because my router literally died in every game.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haven't come across a hacker yet :p. I've just lost 4 games because my router literally died in every game.
That's partly why I'm chasing hackers and not playing MCSG. My internet decided that it didn't like me, so if I tried to play MCSG I'd just lag all over the place and get ghost killed. I seem to be able to record hackers just fine so that's what I'm doin' :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
*opens fraps and puts cool glasses on....* what cheaters?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been noticing it too. Let's get to work!

Us players reporting and you banning ;3

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
YA DONT SAY

People have been saying this since the poll was announced..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci