• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheLebaneseGamer's Introduction!

Labne

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Hadi. (That's my actual name! Weird right?) My In-game name is TheLebaneseGamer.
I'm from Lebanon; you probably haven't heard of it. It's a country in the Middle East that is of Phoenician origin. You might have seen me around the forums in a few posts. I haven't been that active though. One thing I know is that I will be on the forums nearly everyday. From the few posts I've read, I know that every single one of you guys are really kind and polite. In case you are still wondering, I'm a 14 year old male. I knew you couldn't make that out since my name is kind of weird. It's an Arab name with the meaning 'Quiet.'
Anyways, Here's some random facts about myself:
Favorite Color: Cyan Green
Favorite Sport: Football (Some of you might call it Soccer but NO! It's Football :p)
Favorite Game Other Than Minecraft: Counter Strike : Global Offensive
Steam name: GamingLebanese
Favorite Food: Noodles Romanoff with a Chinese Vegetables Mix. Yummm...
Favorite School Subject (Nerdy right?:cool:): Maths:confused:
That pretty much sums everything up.
If you want, tell me a bit about yourselves below, I'd love to know you guys better! See you around!;)

For those who didn't read, I present the masterpiece GIF:

-Hadi

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. If you need any help just ask a staff member, they are all friendly. Or you can come to me :)
Have a great day!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer/MCSG! It's always cool to get to know people from around the world ^.^

J

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to meet you :D Enjoy your experience here at MCGamer!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci