• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheKidz and YoYo - MCSG Strategy Guide

Did this strategy help you?

• Total voters

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
TheKidz and YoYo Strats
TheKidz and YoYo here brining you an easy to follow strategy guide​
for a basic PvP'er. This will be a series of posts that show how to use these methods affectively and skillfully (Both YoYo and I will post.)​
This will teach you how to manage your tools and weapons wisely, organize your inventory, PvP like a champ, and win games easily.​
Enjoy!
(Results may vary)
The first of many lessons to come is one of my favorites...Strafing! Strafing is a simple strategy with amazing outcome if used correctly.​
Step 1: Hand placement. I have my right hand on the mouse (obviously) and my left hand on the keyboard (obviously.) My middle finger is always on the 1 key so I can easily switch to my sword. My index finger is on the "W" key so I can quickly double tap to run. My thumb is on the spacebar so I can incorporate jump-hiiting (In a different thread.)​
Step 2: "A" key. When you rush into battle, slide your middle finger over the "Q" key (Beware of pressing it) and bring it down onto the "A" key. This allows you to strafe to the left making it harder for your opponent to hit you/track you.​
Step 3: "D" key. This is where thing start getting good. Maybe just the "A" wasn't all that great. Well, heres a better way. When you charge the enemy, move your middle finger on the "W" key, your ring finger on the "A" key, and your index finger on the "D" key. This time, spend about 1-2 seconds between strafing from right to left depending on how well you are doing.​
Thank you for reading, more to come soon!
May the odds be ever in your favor!

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really get it. Why don't you just keep your fingers on WASD the whole time and then switch to the 1 key when you need to?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Shhh your don't give away my secrets;-)
It is highly effective against block hitting noobs like thatonetonahack

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I have my middle finger on the w key at all times... Are you supposed to use your index finger on w?

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Shhh your don't give away my secrets;-)
It is highly effective against block hitting noobs like thatonetonahack
thatonetonahack? i know who you mean but wtf?

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Kidz you dont use you middle finger for w? I think we should talk about sliding in another thread to crafty

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I knew I wasn't crazy using my index on W!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci