• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Worst Bug is BACK!

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Well as some of you know theres a bug/lag/whatever it is) That makes is so when you open a chest the chest accually close but the cehst inventory doesn't. When you take items out they remain in the chest and disapper from your inventory. This is really annoying because it doesnt allow you get corn at the beging. Before 1.3.2 this wouldnt happen. When 1.4.2 came out, chest lag was gone. now when the servers got the new "motd (The thing under the server name (Mcsg: Loby 24 players) ) I notice me and some other people are getting it again. Its insalnly anaoying and im hoping teh devs can look into it.
Thank younfor your time.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
it's when you spam chests impatiently. the first inventory is the one to loot from but ones after that are just copies and don't exist so you're taking items that don't exist. the other cause used to be 2 players taking the same item but now you see the item disappear if you picked the item up that someone else picked up.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
It happened to me the guy and i had a stone sword and battled but my sword disappeared and he killed me

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
it's when you spam chests impatiently. the first inventory is the one to loot from but ones after that are just copies and don't exist so you're taking items that don't exist. the other cause used to be 2 players taking the same item but now you see the item disappear if you picked the item up that someone else picked up.
Oh wow i get the first one....omg lol didnt relise that but can you give me your source plz?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci