• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The uses of diamond donor?

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
Whats so great about it? What makes diamond donor worth it? Is it just the fact that you keep it forever? Ive been considering buying it but want to know, why its worth it. Thanks! :D

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I bought it for /d cause I get targeted /abused when I'm not disguised. Once it's fixed, mcsg will be a lot easier. Plus, since with the new voting system, with my 4+ votes I can get a map chosen that I really want to play on.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I believe you get +4 or 5 points towards the map that you vote for!
Allows you to join Full lobbies!
Gives you the option to /d before the game starts which randomly generates a name for you, giving you a disguise.
And helps out the server! it is worth getting trust me.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm just going to take what OhFancy wrote and give a little bit more details.

You get 4 votes, which is 3 more than regular players. All for that one map that you reeeally want to win :)
You can join full lobbies, even if it's full of iron and gold donors.
You can ./disguise or ./d and ./undisguise, to randomize your name. It usually has 2 random words, and 3 random numbers at the end I think, and will either give you an iron donor rank or a normal player rank.
It lasts forever, or until MCSG shuts down.
Bragging rights!
It helps MCGamer keep running, and shows that you were willing to support it rather than those 5 random survival servers you've started playing on.

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
It is for the investment. Lets say you play on mcsg quite often. If you were to be playing for a year with donor, diamond donor would be the better deal. If you were to buy iron every month for that year, each month would cost you $10, adding up to $120. However, if you were to buy diamond donor, you would have spent $75 and had it for many years to come. I would suggest buying diamond donor only if you plan on constantly coming back to play over a long period of time, as you will get the most bang for your buck like that. If you don't play very often and think you might get bored of mcsg one day, play safe and stick to iron or gold donor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci