• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Ultimate PVP Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is what I like to call the ULTIMATE PVP TRICK, this is a trick that may take a little while to master or at least be able to execute, but I promise this will and when I say will, I mean it will make you a better pvper, some may call this move a strafe but I call it the Circle Method originally created by me!

Heres how it works!:
You are about to 1v1 someone (Works for more than 1)
Step 1: The Sprint (This is needed to get the upper hand you must be able to sprint!)
Step 2: The Strafe (This is where you slide past the opponent/s)
Step 3: The Circle (Start circling your opponent with your fishing rod constantly hitting them)
Step 4: Initiating the attack (This is where you get to your sword and hit them)
Step 5: The Finish (Repeating this trick over and over will eventualy tire your kill enough to make them stop being able to spin their mouse 360 degrees where you can finish them off!

Second way:
Reapeat the same process, but this time use FIRE to slow them down!

The Ending:
This may be really hard to imagine what is going on but I will be providing a video ASAP
Please do not put any hate or reasons why this won't work, it does I promise I will show soon!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I try to avoid using the fishing rod because it's going to be nerfed in 1.7.. you may want to update this when that happens :p
Other than that it looks good.. I can't wait for the video :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I just use my fire snipezzzzzz. Make them run into while they're running away. I'm nothing without my fire... .-.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I try to avoid using the fishing rod because it's going to be nerfed in 1.7.. you may want to update this when that happens :p
Other than that it looks good.. I can't wait for the video :D
Fishing rods can be used in 1.7 :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Fishing rods can be used in 1.7 :p
1. You're wrong.
2. Don't necropost.
3. Where's the video? This tactic reminds me of a girl that literally circled you and was impossible to kill. 10 hearted 5 people in a row, lol.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
1. You're wrong.
2. Don't necropost.
3. Where's the video? This tactic reminds me of a girl that literally circled you and was impossible to kill. 10 hearted 5 people in a row, lol.
1. He's right. I hadn't tested it out myself. If you can hotbar quickly enough, it works for a stun.
2. I don't think it's a necropost if it's something helpful.
3. Must have forgotten about it.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
1. He's right. I hadn't tested it out myself. If you can hotbar quickly enough, it works for a stun.
2. I don't think it's a necropost if it's something helpful.
3. Must have forgotten about it.
Necroposts are only allowed within guides, art threads.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Necroposts are only allowed within guides, art threads.
They are only allowed if a conversation is still possible. I don't see much of a conversation left in this since the thread creator has abandoned the thread. Therefore I am locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci